1. Navigate to the News and Research tab and click on Equity Research.
2. Right click on the header and chose panel.
3. Type the company name or ticker in the Instrument field. For example Apple.
4. The first tab contains the summary page where you can find a short summary of the company information.
5. The General Info Tab provides you with an overview of the company's key information such as Ownership, Management, Board members and recent Insider Trades.
6. In the Financials tab you can see financial information such as Balance Sheet, Cash Flow etc. Historical information is available for the past 5 years and also contains estimates for the coming 3 years where applicable.
7. The Valuation tab has the Rating Distribution of Buy, Hold, Sell and also on overview of Valuation Multiples for the past 5 years and estimations for the coming 3 years.
8. The Comparable Companies tab has information of the company's peer's performance divided into 3 main topics such as Share Price Information, Operational Performance and Valuation.